Sierra Gold Quilters Guild presents the
Sierra Gold Harvest Quilt Show
October 4th & 5th, 2019
Show Hours - Fri. 10:00AM-5:00PM and Sat. 10:00AM to 5:00PM
The show is held at the Amador County Fairgrounds and features over 120 entries including stunning quilts and wearable art.
2017 Quilt Show Review by Quilt Skipper (Jenny K Lyon)
In addition to the quilts and wearable art entries in the show, we have the following attractions:
- Opportunity Quilt: Take a chance. You do not need to be present to win.
- Silent Auction: Bid on one of the beautifully crafted small quilts and take home a piece of art for your home.
- Vendors: We had 11 vendors at our last quilt show.
- Gift Basket Drawing: Enter for a chance to win a gift basket full of quilt supplies. The drawing will be held the last hour of the quilt show. You do not need to be present to win.
- Country Store: Check out our country store for a wide selection of fabrics, kits, notions, patterns books, and consignment items.
- Hungry? If you need lunch or a snack, our café in the Spur hall has some great selections to give you the energy to stay awhile longer and see all of the sights.
- Husband’s Corner: We have an area set up with men’s magazines and some games so your husband can relax while you enjoy the show.
- Windows: Be sure and step outside and view the window displays that are in front and along both sides of the Pokerville Hall building!
We hope you enjoy your visit as you view the quilts and wearable art exhibited by our members.